Human resource management (HRM or HR) is the strategic approach to the effective management of people in an organization, so that they help the business to gain a competitive advantage. It is designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives. SylMetro is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and on systems.
Driver/Armed Security Guard
Part-time Security Guards
The following are the several of Sylmetro processes:
- Human resource planning (Recruitment, Selecting, Hiring, Training, Induction, Orientation, Evaluation, Promotion and Layoff).
- Employee remuneration and Benefits Administration
- Performance Management.
- Employee Relations.
Generally, we consider Human Resource Planning as the process of people forecasting. Right but incomplete! It also involves the processes of Evaluation, Promotion and Layoff.
- Recruitment: It aims at attracting applicants that match a certain Job criteria.
- Selection: The next level of filtration. Aims at short listing candidates who are the nearest match in terms qualifications, expertise and potential for a certain job.
- Hiring: Deciding upon the final candidate who gets the job.
- Training and Development: Those processes that work on an employee on board for his skills and abilities up gradation.